WARM UP GIVEAWAY RULES
1. Agreement: These rules govern the WARM UP GIVEAWAY (“Contest”). No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the contest rules and the decisions of the Contest judge.
2. Sponsors: The Contest sponsors are FlapJackKids Inc. (“FlapJackKids”) and Steeped Tea Inc.
3. Eligibility: The Contest is open to all residents of North America (excluding Quebec) who have attained the age of 18, except for employees, immediate families and anyone living with any employee of the sponsors or its or their corporate affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies. Limit of one entry per household or per person, if not an online entry. Illegible entries, bulk drop offs, photocopies, scanned copies, facsimiles or other mechanically or electronically reproduced entries will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
4. Contest: To enter to win, tell us your favourite fall comfort food or drink in the comments of the Giveaway post on Facebook and Instagram. For a bonus entry, tag another parent or caregiver who would love this gift pack for their little one. The Contest begins at Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 8:30 am EST and ends on Wednesday, November 7, 2018 at 11:59 pm EST. Four contestants will be chosen by random draw (two from FlapJackKids social media accounts and two from Steeped Tea Inc.’s social media accounts), which will take place on Thursday November 8, 2018. The selected contestant will be contacted by direct message by a representative of the sponsors, and must reply within 48 hours to maintain eligibility. Entrants must correctly answer, unaided, a mathematical skill-testing question to be declared a winner. By entering, you completely release Facebook and Instagram of any liability or association. No purchase necessary. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook of Instagram.
5. Prize: FlapJackKids’ Reversible Winter Hat, FlapJackKids’ matching puppet mitts, FlapJackKids’ Mix and Match Socks, Sipology by Steeped Tea Hot Chocolate Collection, Sipology by Steeped Tea Berry Mania, Fruit Tea. Approximate retail value of CDN$195. Winners will be shipped their prize. If the winner does not claim the prize within 10 days the draw, the next eligible entry selected by random draw will be contacted, and the first entrant selected will have no further claim to the prize.
6. Release: Prior to receiving the prize, the winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release form releasing the sponsors of all liability, confirming compliance with the rules and consenting to the use of his or her name and photograph, without further compensation, in any publicity carried out by the sponsors and/or their advertising and promotional agencies.
8. Banning: The sponsors may, in their sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering any contest whom they believe to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information and entering more than once. If you have been banned and wish to discuss the situation, please contact email@example.com.
9. Other: All decisions of the contest judge are final. Contests are governed by the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein. The sponsors reserve the right to cancel or modify any contest or the contest rules at any time without notice. All prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and are not convertible to cash. The sponsors reserve the right to substitute any prize or portion of the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are awarded as-is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed, beyond the standard manufacturer's warranty. The odds of winning depend on how many eligible entries are received. Sponsors are not liable for any lost or stolen entries or inability to process entries, or any errors, damage or negligence that may arise in connection with this contest, including technical failures on the part of contest software (including social media channels), viruses, website down-time, human error or property damage incurred by any contest entra