Every time a long weekend rolls around, people are looking for something they can do with their friends, family or coworkers where they can socialize, sip, and relax. Choose any or all of these tips to make your long weekend tea bar a big hit this summer!
1) Start by setting up your partying space. Try laying out festive colored placemats or ask that your guests bring their favorite glass for sipping iced tea!
2) WOW your guests with some delicious iced teas to quench their thirsts. You can go classic and rock an iced English Breakfast (1027CA/1027US) or keep it kid-friendly and try out a delicious, iced fruit tea! We recommend Pink Dragon (3142CA/3142US).
3) Serve up your sips with the Cosmo Cups (9171), perfect for sampling teas and dips and fit perfectly in the palm of your hand.
4) Your guests are going to get hungry! Surprise them with both sweet and savory!
Mix 2 tbsp of any of our Seasonings into 8 oz of cream cheese and form a cheeseball. Serve with crackers or veggies. Try Spinach Dip Seasoning (12029CA/12029US).
Now for something sweet – mix 2 tbsp of any of our Sweet Dip Mix into 1 cup of plain yogurt to make a dip. Serve with fruit, graham crackers or cookies, yum! Try Berry Bliss Sweet Dip Mix (12051CA/12051US).
5) Make it a themed party! Canada Day and the 4th of July are coming up, so hang up some flags or a banner to make it feel super festive.
6) Have fun! Try setting up a photo booth with some props or a couple games to keep your guests entertained. Ask your guests to share their snaps with #Sipology so everyone can see what an awesome party you’re throwing!
Want to throw a totally fun tea bar? Click here to find out more!
Are you hosting a long weekend tea bar or trying out one of these tips? Share your photos with us using #Sipology.