The new year is all about rethinking how we live, making new goals, mixing things up, and changing our perspective. When the clock strikes midnight, we all set some sort of goal to make a change to better ourselves in some way! So, we went and asked a few Leaders what kind of goals they’re making. Here’s what they shared:
“My goal is to reach Senior Group Leader and make it to Conference! I’d also like to book tea parties months in advance and set aside some fun money to take our family on a vacation somewhere new ☺️” – Lisa, Group Leader
“The goals I am making for 2018 include:
- To become more organized so I can spend more time working on the most important tasks in my business and have more free time to spend with my family.
- To qualify for the President’s Club and become an effective leader as I move towards Executive Director. I’d love to apply what I learn to help my team reach their goals as well.
- To be mentally stronger, to be comfortable with my potential, to be more confident in my strengths in all areas of my life, and to be firmer in my faith.
I know 2018 is going to be a life changing year.” – Rebecca, Senior Group Leader
“The goals I am making in 2018 are:
- To Bonus each month, $2,000 is my new minimum!
- Build and strengthen my team to promote to Group Director!
- To take my husband and three kids to Canada’s Wonderland for a post-Conference family vacation!” – Amanda, Group Leader
“ In 2018, I’ll continue to work hard in order to provide my family, friends and clients with healthy choices and the opportuni-TEA to receive more products through our amazing Host program!” – Kelly-Jo, Group Leader
“I can’t wait to attend the very first USA Conference in Nashville as a Group Director and to check one country and one state off of my travel bucket list.” (amazing!) – Amy, Group Leader
These ambitions are so achievable! We’re so happy these Leaders are setting big goals! Are you setting some too? Whether they’re business, family, travel, financial, or fitness goals, we’d love to hear them! Share them with us in our Consultant Facebook Group or on our Facebook Page. Let’s crush the new year together!